Lusk Pools and Leisure Products is an equal opportunity employer. If you would like to apply for any of following positions please fill out our Online Employment Application.
We are currently accepting applications for the following positions. Experience is preferred but not required.
Construction Administrative Assistant – Full Time (year round) – Canton location.
- General administrative duties to include the following:
- Answer phones
- Communicate effectively and professionally with customers from start to finish of project
- Manage leads and customer follow-up
- Assist sales team with quote review and finalization
- Create, maintain, and update customer files.
- Work closely with construction superintendents and crew members to ensure all job-site needs are met.
- Assist with scheduling subcontractors.
- Enter job progress and important data daily in real-time software program
Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma/GE
- Enthusiastic, energetic, personable and adaptable
- Hard-working & diligent, team player
- Possess honesty & personal integrity
- Excellent time management, organizational, problem solving and follow up skills
- Must be able to work in fast paced setting
- Attention to detail
- QuickBooks knowledge (Preferred but not required)
- Microsoft Office
Customer Service Associate – Part Time (year round/seasonal) – Canton location.
- Greet and assist customers
- Perform water tests
- Answer phones
- Cashier/process payments
- Stock shelves
- Place and process purchase orders as needed to restock inventory.
- Load bulk items into customers vehicles
- Any other tasks as requested by management.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- High school diploma/GED
- Available for Saturday work schedule (rotated through current employees)
- Dependable transportation, valid driver’s license preferred.